Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Watch out for us next time,"

You got me fucked up.

I walked out of class. I ran into Tyler, who I was having a conversation with. I didn't care or was aware of everything around me due to the fact that he and I were talking about what was going on in class. All of a sudden I hear, 'Vanna' behind me. First, I didn't know if someone was really calling my name. Then I heard it again, I turned around and there were 2 sorority girls. I was like, wow. So without thinking, I left Tyler and just went to them and was like, 'Oh, hey'. It was rude and it was a reflex. I shouldn't have. I went to one of them, greeted her. She told me to whisper softer. I greeted the other girl. And after that the first girl told me to, 'say it with my mouth closed.' Now tell me, HOW THE FUCK do I speak with my mouth closed?! But what got me mad was when the other girl said, 'Watch out for us next time.' In my head, I was like WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I have my OWN life. I don't know anything about you, therefore I don't care who you are and where you are for that matter. I am NOT going to spend my time going to school with the purpose of looking around everywhere just to see where the girls are so I can go up to you and give you the satisfaction that you want. I don't live to acknowledge your existence. Like, seriously? It's "tradition" but fuck no. Get that from someone else who actually wants to put up with it. I didn't even SEE you and for you to call me when I was busy just for that? It's RUDE. I had to leave a friend hanging. I have to stop my own life just for you? Go do something. It's not worth it at all. Especially if I'm demanded to do something, not even asked? No. B y e.

I should've said something but didn't want to be disrespectful. Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment