Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family.

Family is always there, always. I love my family. I love how when one person was in need, all of them came charging at once where ever they were.

I was at work when I received a text from Gina saying that my grandma was in the hospital. My heart literally dropped. I was so worried and confused because I saw my grandma before I went to work. She had come back from being out w/ my aunt and uncle and looked fine. But I guess a lot can be going on within. I couldn't help but think the worst of the situation. She had peed out blood. I asked my mom about it but she didn't want to talk about it much ... I understood. What she did tell me was that my grandma was just very tired; I could've guessed that. My grandma wakes up early everyday to make food for the monks at the temple. She goes out of her way a lot to do things for others. She's wonder-woman, I promise. I don't know how she does it all, but she has a heart of gold. I was worried to find out that she had to stay over-night. I wish I could've dropped everything at work to just be there.

Although, hospitals are the worst places for me to be. Right when I see or step into one, it just gives me goosebumps knowing what I'm going in for. Or better yet, knowing what I have gone in for ... my grandpa. I hate seeing people lie on the hospital beds seemingly helpless. If I were to see my grandma on one, I know I'd be the FIRST to bust out in tears; I always am actually. I feel like such a wimp, sometimes. But I really can't help it! I don't know how people do it. I'm just a very sensitive person. I think I get it from my mom. Heh. But I can't even picture my grandma in one because she's such a strong person. I know she's going to be okay, though. She will. She just needs to rest and relax.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment