Monday, October 18, 2010

Friendship = Respect

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

I don't think you would like me to speak to you with an attitude now would you? We may be 'friends' but that still doesn't mean that you can treat me anyway that you can due to the fact of how close we are. You may have that kind of relationship with your other girl friends and that's fine because it seems like you all are similar that way and have that bond but I wouldn't tolerate that. I mean, I ask you a simple question, not being rude at all and the way you respond is extremely ugly. I don't want the kind of friendship where I can "bad-mouth" my friends but it's okay because we're 'just kidding.' No. My friends and I play around and joke but we'd never be mean to each other. I have that respect for my friends.

I need to go on my own path and do my own things sometimes when I'm surrounded by people. When I'm out, I rely on a lot of people for my fun because I don't like the sight and thought of being alone. But I shouldn't worry about that. I should just do my own thing when no one else wants to participate and have my fun. It would be easier on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment