Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scary Movies

Everyone is talking about Paranormal Activity 2. I haven't seen the first one, nor do I ever want to! Haha. I am not the biggest fan of scary movies, at allllll. I've had my share of some but I refuse to watch them. I prefer to sleep with a good conscious and think happy thoughts. Ya' know? And not have to worry so much about being haunted or jump at the sound of anything close-by. After watching anything horrific or disturbing, it takes me WEEKS to get over it.

The last scary movie I saw was Saw 6. That's not even considered a scary movie but I thought it was pretty scary; mostly disturbing and gruesome. I didn't even watch the first 5 and was dragged by friends to watch the 6th one. -.- I figured, take a chance. But I was covering my face and shrieking the whole time which is NOT fun to do. I learned my lesson from then. Haha. I'm not a chicken! I mean, they're fun to watch w/ company but gosh, it's not something I'd want to remember.

Take me to watch chick flicks and comedy movies where I can smile and laugh! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment