Thursday, October 14, 2010

Impatient.

I wish I had stories to tell. I wish I had something to brag about. I wish I had something. I wish I had someone. I wish I had feelings. I wish I had butterflies. I wish, I wish, I wish for true love.

I feel lonely, today.
It's never me, though.
It never is.
And I'm starting to think,
it never will be.

Maybe I don't put myself out there,
Or maybe I attract myself to the wrong guys.
Is it even me? Or is it the guys that are flawed?
I don't want to wait anymore.

I said I don't have time to like someone,
Or I won't have time to be in a relationship,
but having someone there,
having someone to make my day,
to put infinite smiles on my face and
allow me to have something to look forward to,
is something that I crave for in my life;
Is something that I would make time for.
If it were to happen.

I don't want to wait anymore.
I've forgotten what it felt like.

And I know it was a great feeling I want to feel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment