Thursday, October 28, 2010

Barona

Yesterday, the family and I went to Barona for Kristy's 18th birthday. The buffet was delicious as always and I gambled for the first time! My mom let me play this slot machine. I won a bit but kept playing and lost it all. I played $35 overall. It was my mom, aunt and uncle’s money so it’s okay. Hahah. [x Gambling is a game. I just sat there looking and pressing buttons hoping that the correct match would pop up. I would want to do it again. [x But I know it would suck when it’s my actual money.

At the buffet, my aunt was trying to hook me up w/ the host. -___- LOL!
-- host walks by --
Aunt: He's your boyfriend, huh?
Vanna: No! He's kinda' cute though.
Aunt: Go for it! I support 100%.
Vanna: Hahah, oh my gosh. You just want the hookup at Barona!
Aunt: *chuckles* Whaatever!
-- host comes to the table --
Aunt: Hey, you single? All these beautiful girls, pick one.
Host: *laughs* I have a girlfriend.

Bummer. Haha, he wasn't all that anyway. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment