Thursday, October 14, 2010

Playing Hard To Get.

So, you know how many people say that girls always go for the bad guy, people want what they can't have or they like a challenge? Me ... I don't want the 'bad guy'. I don't want to play games. I don't have time to chase you around for weeks trying to get you to notice me. I want something that wouldn't require so much effort. I want something natural and accidental.

I don't go for the 'hard to get' types because I feel like it would be a waste of my time trying to make someone like me when there's someone else out there for me that I wouldn't have to try so hard for. And I normally am not the one to go for someone I'm attracted to because I honestly don't have that much confidence in myself to do so. I'm not the prettiest girl in the bunch (I'd say), I'm normally not the person to get 2nd glances (I don't think) or frequent compliments. Idk, I feel like I'm not the 'typical pretty looking Asian girl.' Which is kinda good because I don't want to be like everyone else, but sometimes I'd like to be noticed. You know? By the guys I actually WANT to be noticed by! lol. I don't want a challenge. I don't want to be the only one trying. It's embarrassing ... I want mutual feelings. Mutual attractions.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment