Monday, November 15, 2010

People.

I’m a nice person but I really don’t think it’s possible to get along with everyone in the world. Some personalities do not mix well with others. It doesn’t mean that I’m going to give them the cold shoulder every time I see them; I just won’t acknowledge their existence, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. I refuse to involve myself with people who doesn’t even give off positive vibes and doesn’t make a difference in my life.

I try getting to know them or having a conversation but they lack communication. They are dead boring or think they're too good. Like shut up, you aren't all that ... seriously. It's okay, though. I know we're in a group and I have to work with you guys, but that doesn't mean we're friends. You don't effect my life anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment