Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Outcast.

Sometimes I honestly feel like an outcast. Even when I’m surrounded by people, I feel like the odd ball - like there’s no one who can understand me or is able to relate. I’m still trying to find a place where I really feel like I belong. I had an amazing group of friends in high school and it’s sad that everyone dispersed into different directions. I’m trying to meet new people, build more friendships but there’s never the same connection I’ve had w/ past friends. It’s not like how it was before. Everyone on campus just seems different. I know I don’t need to make new friends because I love my friends already but I need a comfort zone at school. I miss what use to be. I’m just trying to find that in the present. I don’t want to have to try so hard to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment