Sunday, November 7, 2010

Something Real.

I’m at a point in my life where if I were to be looking for a relationship, I would want a real relationship. The purpose of dating is to be together in hopes of getting married one day, right? That’s only if you’re the ‘want to be married’ type. But I can’t settle for someone who can’t offer me equal or more than what I have. I don’t mean to seem high-maintenance or anything but I need someone who can take care of himself and has room to take care of me. Someone who can take me places and at least has a job. Someone who’s independent and knows what he wants. Someone who has their life together and has goals for his future. Those qualities play a huge role. I’m looking for a serious relationship, not something to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment