Thursday, September 16, 2010

Image

I came across this picture, and I thought it was the cutest. You know, minus the fact that they both may be naked (haha) but other than that I just love the affection and comfort shown in the image. Lately, I've had the craziest, mixed up dreams. The other day, I dreamt about this guy. I don't know who he is at all but I bugged him, he bugged me and then it was like we were in a relationship. And then another day I dreamt about my ex, who knows why?! But everytime I dream of someone hugging or holding me, it feels so real and that may be the number one thing I miss; the hugs and how special & wanted they made me feel. I mean, I could get hugs from anyone but it's just different when it's with someone I actually have feelings for. I miss someone admiring me and I miss being able to admire someone back. I'm the kind of person who would go out of my way to make someone feel special. I mean, I could do that to anyone but it's just different when it's with someone I have feelings for. I've done it countless times for loves so it doesn't really feel new. But it's rare that I come across someone I really like where I would do thoughtful things for them. I come up with many cute things to say and do but never have a chance to make it happen. Yeah, I daydream a lot. (haha) I'm independent but it gets lonely sometimes always being on my own. Maybe I just miss being noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment