Saturday, April 23, 2011

Someone.

I want someone to run up to me, give me the biggest, most loving hug in the world and tell me that there's no where in the world that they'd rather be than with me. Someone who will tell me the corniest lines in the world, but by then, I'll actually think it's adorable and won't have as much trouble believing it. I want someone who I can trust with all my heart that they won't damage it. I want someone who will change the way I view life. I want someone who is opposite of who I am so he can balance out my weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Someone who I won't ever hesititate to turn to because I know that he gives me the best comfort. Someone who will stick around despite the fact that they know how thick my walls are. Someone who is willing to be patient with me because he thinks that I'm worth the wait. Someone loving and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment